Resolve the 1935 error by installing the latest MSXML Updates
When you try to install Office Tools Pro from the installation CD, you may get a message that says something like: “Error 1935: An error has occured during the installation of assembly component Microsoft.MSXML2,public Key Token =….”
The 1935 error message is generated by the Windows Installer when it is unable to access a specific file, folder, or area of the system’s registry. Normally this error is generated if the user does not have full administrative rights to the entire computer (including all files, folders, and areas of the Windows Registry).
In this situation the 1935 error is related to some recent updates released by Microsoft for the Microsoft XML Parser that is part of the operating system. One of these updates is partially installed on your computer and the Windows Installer is unable to verify that the update has been installed to provide the proper version information to our installer package. This failure generates the 1935 error message when our installer is unable to determine the version of MSXML installed on the computer.
To resolve the 1935 error message, you will need to manually reinstall the updates to the MSXML components on your computer. When doing so, you will need to disable any programs which may interfere with the installation by preventing them from loading at start-up (see instructions below). Once the MSXML updates have been fully installed, you should be able to install Office Tools Pro normally.
First, download the MSXML4 Sp2 update by clicking the link to msxml.msi at the bottom of the following Microsoft Article (click this link to access the article):
MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 2 (Microsoft XML Core Services)
Once the update file has been downloaded to the desktop of your computer, take the following steps to install the updates in a clean boot of the operating system:
How to perform a minimal boot in Windows XP
Note: You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to follow these steps. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from following these steps.
************* READ *************
1. Click Start, click Run, type msconfig in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. On the General tab, click Diagnostic Startup.
3. On the Services tab, click the word Service at the top of the list to alphabetize the services, then locate and check the box for Windows Installer.
4. Click OK, and then click Restart to restart your computer.
5. Once the computer has restarted, click OK to the message and then Cancel to the System Configuration Utility
6. Once the computer has been restarted, take the following steps to install the MSXML Updates that you downloaded in the previous steps:
7. Double click on the msxml.msi file which was downloaded from Microsoft’s Article to install the Service Pack 2 update for the MSXML components of Windows.
8. If you encounter an error when attempting to install the MSXML SP2 update (msxml.msi) you may have to remove the previous versions of MSXML from the computer first. Take the steps in Microsoft’s MSXML4 SP2 Release Notes to use the Windows Installer (msiexec) to remove the previous versions of MSXML from the computer
9. Once both of the previous installations have been removed, use the msxml.msi file to install the MSXML 4 Sp2 updates.
If the MSXML update installs normally, you should be able to restart the computer and then install Office Tools Pro in the usual manner from the installation CD.
Once the Office Tools Pro installation has finished, be sure to return to the MSCONFIG utility and select the Normal Startup option.
######################### How To Fix Error 1935 #########################
While installing a Microsoft Office program, you may receive the error 1935 message similar to the following:
Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly
processor Architecture="x86". Please refer to help and support for more information. HRESULT 0x8007001F.
IMG: http://www.regmender.com/wp-content/upl ... r-1935.jpg
1. This issue is usually caused by the missing or corrupted Microsoft .NET framework. To fix the error, follow these steps below:
2. Click the “Start” button, and then click the “Control Panel”.
3. Click the “Programs and Features”, and right-click the “Microsoft .NET Framework ”, and then click “Uninstall/Change”.
On the windows from pop-up, select the “Uninstall .NET Framework ”, and then obey the instruction.
4. Download and reinstall the newest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework from the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... +Framework
5. Restart computer and reinstall the Microsoft Office program that you want.
Download: http://www.regmender.com/wp-content/upl ... r-1935.pdf
O mais recente da série e suas expansões.
Moderador: Moderador Age III
1 mensagem • Página 1 de 1
- Mensagens: 1499
- Registrado em: Sáb Nov 28, 2009 4:33 pm
- Qual a sua idade?: 32
- Localização: Bauru-SP
Quem está online
Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 1 visitante